July 24th, 2009

Spur Foot
I have a bone spur in my foot and it hurts!?

Hey everyone I have a bone spur in my right heel and it really hurts I want to go to a podiatrist but i am very skeptical cause I dont want to keep spending on a problem that will be a ongoing one If any one has any solutions please share so i can make a podiatrist a last resort Thanks!!!

I don’t know of any other solutions that could help that could cause you to avoid a Podiatrist.

There are a number of things that Podiatrists can do to try and help the problem both on a conservative aspect and surgical aspect. They can recommend something like special inserts for the shoes or medication like anti-inflammatories to help the pain (an example only).

Removing a Guinea Pig Spur From Foot

[affmage source=”ebay” results=”22″]Spur Foot[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”8″]Spur Foot[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]Spur Foot[/affmage]

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

You must be logged in to post a comment.